Introduction to EventMesh
Apache EventMesh is a fully serverless platform used to build distributed event-driven applications.
Apache EventMesh has a vast amount of features to help users achieve their goals. Let us share with you some of the key features EventMesh has to offer:
- Built around the CloudEvents specification.
- Rapidly extensible language sdk around gRPC protocols.
- Rapidly extensible middleware by connectors such as Apache RocketMQ, Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, RabbitMQ, Redis, Pravega, and RDMS(in progress) using JDBC.
- Rapidly extensible controller such as Consul, Nacos, ETCD and Zookeeper.
- Guaranteed at-least-once delivery.
- Deliver events between multiple EventMesh deployments.
- Event schema management by catalog service.
- Powerful event orchestration by Serverless workflow engine.
- Powerful event filtering and transformation.
- Rapid, seamless scalability.
- Easy Function develop and framework integration.